- Rock chip assays of 3.5% copper + 26 g/t over 10m x 2m panel (sample 303)
- The new western 1,000m extension of AM-1; the zone remains open on strike and dip
- Newly discovered AM-2; open on strike and dip - assays are pending
- AM-2 lies parallel and 500m south of AM-1
- Results are pending for AM North, located 40-km NNE along trend from AM South
The AM South and AM North structures appear to be large sub-horizontal sheets, partly outcropping. Max is rock chip sampling along creeks cutting the mineralized structures to confirm continuity, size, and establish down dip grades.