Max Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Mar 4, 2013 - MAX Announces Positive Metallurgical Results from Majuba Hill, Nevada, with Leach Recoveries of 84.6% for Copper and 73.4% for Silver
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has received the preliminary report by John Fox, P.Eng., Consulting Metallurgical Engineer of Laurion Consulting Inc. on the test work carried out on samples from it's wholly-owned Majuba Hill copper/silver project in Nevada by Inspectorate Exploration + Mining Services in Richmond, B.C.
A total of fourteen samples of assay sample reject material (crushed to 6 mesh) were received at Inspectorate and these were made into a single co
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2012
- Tue Dec 4, 2012 - MAX agrees to acquire 100% of Majuba Hill Silver/Copper/Gold Property in Nevada
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF) has entered into a Mining Lease and Option to Purchase Agreement (the \'Lease Agreement\') with Claremont Nevada Mines LLC of Nevada and JR Exploration LLC of Utah whereby MAX can acquire a 100% interest in the Majuba Hill Silver/Copper/Gold property in Pershing County, Nevada by the payment to Claremont of US$1 Million over a four year period, with $200,000 having been paid on signing and $200,000 payable each year on the anniversary of the effective dat
- Tue Oct 2, 2012 - MAX step-out drilling extends mineralized oxide zone at DeSoto discovery, Majuba Hill, Nevada; highlights include 6.4 m @ 38.8 g/t Ag and 0.70% copper (105.1 g/t AgEq) and 7.8 m of 28 g/t Ag and 0.57% Cu (81.5 g/t AgEq)
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has received assays from seven core holes (521 m) drilled in June 2012 at the high grade silver/copper DeSoto soil anomaly, 1.4 km to the northwest of the main mineralized zone at the historic Majuba Hill mine in Nevada. These shallow step-out holes were drilled to test the extension of near-surface oxide mineralization at DeSoto, where the discovery hole, MM-18, intercepted 29.2 m of 30.5 g/t Ag and 0.69% Cu (98.3 g/t silver equivale
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - Quarterly Report for the period ended September 30, 2012
- Tue Sep 11, 2012 - MAX drills 4.6 m @58.0 g/t Ag and 7.6 m @0.80 % copper
MAX drills 4.6 m @ 58.0 g/t Ag and 7.6 m @ 0.80% copper within an overall mineralized intercept of 332 m @ 12.0 g/t Ag and 0.13% Cu (23.9 g/t AgEq) in oxides at Majuba Hill, Nevada;
new historic data confirms extension of high-grade mineralized system 500 m to the southeast of Majuba Hill mine and to a depth of 350 m from surface.
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has received assays from the first hole of an ei
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 - Quarterly Report for the period ended June 30, 2012
- Thu Jun 14, 2012 - MAX completes eight drill holes at Majuba Hill silver/copper/gold project in Nevada
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has completed eight holes (872 meters) of the Phase III core drilling program at its Majuba Hill silver/copper/gold project in Nevada. Of these eight holes, the first hole (MM-21) was drilled to a depth of 351 m and tested the southeast extension of near-surface high-grade supergene oxide mineralization identified by Max at the historic Majuba Hill mine during 2011. The remaining seven holes followed up on the discovery hole (MM-18) at
- Thu May 3, 2012 - MAX begins Phase III drill program at Majuba Hill copper/silver/gold oxide project in Nevada.
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has resumed core drilling at the Majuba Hill copper/silver/gold project in Nevada. This Phase III drill program is permitted for up to 30 holes (5,000 m) that will test the southeast extension of near surface high grade supergene oxide mineralization identified by MAX at the historic Majuba Hill mine during 2011, as well as initiate delineation drilling at the DeSoto discovery zone 1.4 km to the northwest with a view to outlining an ini
- Thu Apr 26, 2012 - MAX acquires additional 560 acres to cover the northwest extension of high grade copper/silver mineralization identified in soils at Majuba Hill, Nevada; drilling scheduled to resume in May
MAX Resource Corp. (TSX.V: MXR; OTCBB: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D) has entered into a Mineral Lease with New Nevada Resources, LLC (\'NNR\') for 560 acres of mineral rights (\'Section 33) immediately adjacent of its Majuba Hill copper/silver/gold project in Nevada where soil sampling in 2011 identified a high grade soil anomaly covering a 1.5 km by 2 km area that returned values as high as 1.53% Cu and 209 g/t Ag in soils. This zone, centered around the past producing DeSoto silver mine, remains open to th